Thank you, Cumin&Curryleaf for the nomination. This was a pleasant surprise! Her blog has a lovely variety of yummy, easy to make dishes, along with some travel posts.
What is the Liebster Award?
The word has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest…you know where this is going. The award is for bloggers to help discover new blogs. So, let’s start!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own.
If you could visit one place in the world, where would you go?
One place makes it seem small. But for the moment, I want to see all there is to see in Germany.
Are you a morning person or a late owl?
I used to be a late owl, but since moving here, I appreciate sunshine more and have become a morning person!
What do you enjoy eating the most?
I love good food in general, any cuisine. But what I enjoy most is whatever is homemade. That has its own specialty.
Are you a coffee or tea person?
Tea! Lots of it! Perfect amount of warmth for the soul.
Which is your favorite time of the day?
At the moment, evenings- when the husband is back home and we head out with Sophie for long walks, because it’s bright till 10pm!
Dark, White or Milk Chocolate?
Not a massive chocolate fan, but milk chocolate when I get the rare craving.
Which is your favorite season in a year and why?
It used to be Indian winters, but after experiencing real winters with snow, I’ll switch to the sunny, warm days, anytime!
Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
It’s usually the routine and/or extraordinary things that happen on a daily basis, but it has a lot to do with trying to reflect on what has happened and how and why something changed or didn’t because of it.
Is there something you don’t leave your house without?
Keys, phone and wallet.
How did you get into blogging?
The backstory to this particular blog: Recently moved to a new country and was severely homesick. So instead of wallowing in self-pity, I decided (with my catalyst husband, of course) to try and get productive and write (which is something I’ve always done because it is my vent and can be so therapeutic).
What are your other hobbies?
I have my weekly dance classes ( I am a Bharatnatyam dancer). I sing sometimes. I watch A LOT of TV shows and movies. I read. I’ve started experimenting a little with cooking.
- What does having a platform to blog mean to you?
- How easy or difficult is it to sit down and get started on a new post?
- Is there a time you allot for your day to write?
- What is your dream travel destination?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- Explain your picture taking process.
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Any song lyrics that come to mind?
- Who was the last person you called?
- What has been the craziest thing you have done? No context.
I look forward to reading your responses and exploring the blogs you nominate.
To more writing! 🙂